Body Balms Tear Pad
This 2-sided tear sheet of 25 sheets is a perfect stand alone for a Make & Take Workshop. The recipe makes 9 (2 oz) twist up tubes.
- Ideal Ingredients from Nature - items you'll need to make your balms and informative information as to how they benefit the skin
- Body Balm Base Recipe for making 9 balms
- Body Balm Blends - recipes for making the 9 balms
- BREATHE - helps maintain clear airways
- BUGS - effective insect repellent
- CHAPPED - adds moisture to skin
- CRAMPS - helps minimize menstrual cycle discomfort
- DEODORANT 2% dilution - minimizes underarm odor
- MOISTURE 1% dilution - promotes personal lubrication and moisture
- MUSCLES - assists with mild discomfort associated with an active lifestyle or strain
- SALVE - promotes natural cleansing, protects against environmental threats and assists with skin recovery
- STOMACH - helps reduce occasional nausea and promotes healthy digestion
Use with your own brand of oils!
To make all 9 of the body balms recipes, you'll need the following items:
- Coconut Oil
- Carrier Oil
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- Essential Oils - Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Myrrh, Oregano, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Thyme, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang
Don't forget matching "Body Balm" labels!
This 2-sided tear sheet of 25 sheets is a perfect stand alone for a Skincare themed Make & Take Workshop or as an informative informational sheet for those interested in essential oils for a natural approach to skin care.